Spring 2017 Survey Period: April 3 – April 23 (ending at 11:59 p.m.)
Three ways to access Teaching Surveys:
E-mail — You will receive an e-mail with a link to your Teaching Survey
- Make sure your inbox is not full.
- If you have e-mail forwarded, make sure it’s set up correctly.
My Pitt — Look for the Teaching Survey box under “Academic Resources”
- The surveys are totally confidential. Instructors receive online summary numerical results and comments with no identifying student information.
- E-mail reminders will stop once you complete all of your surveys!
- Contact OMET with any question or concerns.